Saturday, May 31, 2008

National Kodak 250 race at St Eustache hit by rain: NASCAR Canadian Tire Series feature delayed for Sunday afternoon!

Plagued with the similar weather issues that are interrupting racing activities for NASCAR's Nationwide and Cup series races a Dover International Speedway Saturday, the Canadian Tire series race at Autodrome St Eustache 4/10 mile short track, planned for Saturday, has been delayed until tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, June 1). The National Kodak 250 is now slated for 3:30PM race start with qualifying scheduled for 12-noon eastern.

The track and competitors are eager to run this inaugural event under the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series banner. However, looking at the weather forecasts for tomorrow, this alternate schedule for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series seems iffy with a 60% chance of showers predicted Sunday through Monday. With that said, this event can still is completed if a break in the possible showers presents itself tomorrow. If the National Kodak 250 can't run Sunday, it's more than likely a new race weekend will be planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment